The services we offer include:
- 24-hour/day, 7 days/week crisis intervention hotline, walk-in assistance & emergency shelter, food, clothing, and transportation.
- Medical Advocacy— Medical accompaniment; doctors office and hospital
- Legal Advocacy — Law enforcement offices, prosecutors’ office, and court accompaniment along with protective order and other legal assistance
- Other Client Advocacy — Job application assistance, locating and furnishing permanent housing, In-shelter counseling individual and group along with referral services to other helpful agencies
- Outreach counseling for child and adult victims and their loved ones in area communities and schools.