Volunteers help provide an integral part of services offered by our agency. You can help support our mission by donating your time, talent and resources and becoming an advocate, a voice, an active participant in stop domestic and sexual violence.
Training is provided and schedules are flexible. A background check is required
• Answering the telephone and door
• Assist staff miscellaneous clerical duties
• Data Entry
Thrift Store Volunteers:
• Assist staff with sorting and pricing donations
• Help run cash register
• Assist customers as needed
• Help with maintenance of agency vehicles
• Help with maintenance of agency and thrift store property
Questions about volunteering?
for more information.